Wednesday 31 August 2016

Bouet to ride for Fortuneo Vital Concept in 2017 - Transfer shorts

http://ift.tt/2bSRr9q

Bouet to ride for Fortuneo Vital Concept in 2017

Maxime Bouet has penned a two-year deal with the Fortuneo-Vital Concept as he follows Etixx-QuickStep teammate Gianni Meersman in switching to the French team for the 2017 season.

On Tuesday morning, Bouet told his Twitter followers that he had signed a new deal but kept it quiet as to where he was headed. “Signed this morning, 2 years with???” he wrote.

ADVERTISEMENT
advertisement

The official announcement came a day later, confirming that the 30-year-old would ride for the French squad. At the team, Bouet will reunite with his former Agritubel team manager, Emmanuel Hubert, who provided him with his first professional contract in 2008.

"Emmanuel Hubert found me when I was an amateur, it's a great story to sign for his team 10 years later,” Bouet said. “After my experience at AG2R-La Mondiale, I wanted to discover a foreign team. There was good and less good but I learned a lot, I have no regrets. Today, I feel, for the first time in my career that I want to try and race for myself. The sports management believes me capable of doing good things. I'll give my all. I often had regrets passing the line, but I want to do the job 100 per cent in these two years.”

Maxime Bouet (Etixx-Quick Step)

You can read more at Cyclingnews.com



via Cyclingnews Latest News http://ift.tt/2cbs4fv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...