Sunday 27 December 2015

Vanmarcke on the mend; Bad Homburg hoping for Tour de France visit - News Shorts

http://ift.tt/1Vl3jgD

Vanmarcke on the mend

Sep Vanmarcke is finally able to train without any wrist support after having an operation on it last month. Vanmarcke went under the knife to alleviate chronic swelling in his right wrist and while he has been able to take part in the team’s recent training camp he is only now able to ride without any extra support.

"After having a plaster splint or a brace and I can finally ride without help,” he told Het Nieuwsblad. “I have a small training backlog, but I will not change my program. I start my season like every year at the Tour of Algarve. At Omloop Het Nieuwsblad I still will not be great. This year I really want to reach my peak in the Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix.”

ADVERTISEMENT
advertisement

According to Het Nieuwsblad, Vanmarcke will also ride Tirreno-Adriatico, Milan-San Remo and, potentially, the Amstel Gold Race in 2016.

Sep Vanmarcke was relaxed at the start

Bad Homburg looking to host Tour de France

You can read more at Cyclingnews.com



via Cyclingnews Latest News http://ift.tt/1ZviPJl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...