Wednesday 27 September 2017

Lotto Soudal extends with Marczynski - News shorts

http://ift.tt/2fyiJVe

Lotto Soudal has signed Tomasz Marczynski to a three-year contract extension that will take him through the 2020 season, the team announced today.

The 33-year-old former Polish champion joined Lotto Soudal in 2016 from Turkish Continental team Torku Şekerspor but suffered from illness throughout that first year. He bounced back this season with two stage wins at the Vuelta a España.

“The team has always kept its confidence in me, even with my health issues last year. Now they prove their belief in me again with this contract extension,” he said in the team’s release announcing his three-year deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
advertisement

“I really wanted to stay in this team, because it feels like one big family. I also like to create a good atmosphere myself. During the race I always motivate everyone and when we’re in the hotel I make sure we all have a laugh. Everyone in the team appreciates that.”

Bora-Hansgrohe signs Felix Großschartner

Bora-Hansgrohe closed out the team’s 2018 roster with the signing of Felix Großschartner from CCC Sprandi Polkowice. The 23-year-old Austrian climber signed a two-year deal with the German-registered WorldTour team that will take him through the 2019 season.

“We always have an eye on the German-speaking countries,” said team manager Ralf Denk. “I am happy that we managed to sign Felix now for 2018. With the stage win of Lukas Pöstlberger in the Giro and the wins of Gregor Mühlberger at the Austrian Nationals and Rund um Köln, our Austrians took important victories for the team this season. I hope Felix can also get to that level in the next years.”

Lopez, Uran take aim at Milano-Torino

BMC Racing for Tour de l'Eurométropole

You can read more at Cyclingnews.com



via Cyclingnews Latest News http://ift.tt/2xG0pj8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...