Wednesday 30 August 2017

Jeremy Maison signs for Fortuneo-Oscaro - News Shorts

http://ift.tt/2vKqtpe

Two-year deal at Fortuneo-Oscaro for Maison

Jérémy Maison has added his name to the list of outgoing riders from FDJ with the 22-year-old inking a deal with Pro-Continental squad Fortuneo-Oscaro. Maison is currently riding his first Grand Tour at the Vuelta a Espana in his second year with the WorldTour team.

Warren Barguil asked team manager Emmanuel Hubert to sign the Frenchman with Maison expressing his delight to have been headhunted by a fellow new signing to the squad.

"I am very happy to join Warren and Amael next year," he said of Barguil and Moinard. "I have total confidence in Warren, he's the one who asked me to surround him. I believe in him and I think he believes in me too. We discover ourselves little by little and we have a similar vision of life and the bike He contacted me the first time when I was an espoir and then the next year I felt he wanted us to ride together for the next few years."

ADVERTISEMENT
advertisement

Yet to take a win in the professional ranks, Maison added he is aiming to reach his potential with the Breton squad.

"I'm sure we're going to do some nice things together," he added. "I know that Laurent Pichon is fully blossoming in this team and I think I can find my place easily. Emmanuel Hubert and the sports management rely on me, I want to prove to them that they are right." 

Nippo-Vini Fantini announce first signings for 2018

Sicard and Grellier extend with Direct Energie

Vuelta a Espana stage 10 video highlights

You can read more at Cyclingnews.com



via Cyclingnews Latest News http://ift.tt/2xxS1jF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...