Friday 26 May 2017

Giro d'Italia: Stage 19 finish line quotes

http://ift.tt/2qllwp9

Mikel Landa (Team Sky) - stage winner

"It’s been difficult moments in the last month. And now also here, I know, we started well, but we had the crash and we have to regroup. I feel very happy - also the emotion was because my family is here - I’m really happy.

"I had a teammate in the breakaway, and this was key for my win today. I’m very happy and proud. Maybe it’s not what we expected at the beginning, but I’m very proud."

ADVERTISEMENT
advertisement

Nairo Quintana (Movistar) - New race leader

"I was feeling very good, it was a hard stage, but thanks to my team I managed to get back into the maglia rosa.

"The advantage is a big complicated, but we’ll take it day by day. Tomorrow there will be another hard one, and then the time trial will be very important. There we will play for the win." 

You can read more at Cyclingnews.com



via Cyclingnews Latest News http://ift.tt/2qoU2dW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...