Wednesday 30 September 2015

Von Hoff signs for ONE Pro Cycling

http://ift.tt/1JDveQu

ONE Pro Cycling has made another key signing in its bid to step up to Professional Continental level next year, announcing that Steele Von Hoff has joined the team.

Von Hoff has WorldTour experience having raced with the Garmin team for three years before dropping down two tiers this season with British Continental outfit NFTO, where he has been competing against some of his future teammates.

“After racing against ONE Pro Cycling all year I have seen how professional the team has been managed and raced with a strong team environment,” said the 27-year-old in a statement from the British team.

“I was very impressed with the ethos and core values of team and feel it aligns well with those I uphold myself. It’s a team I can’t wait to join. The atmosphere ONE Pro Cycling has created gets me excited to be racing again.”

ADVERTISEMENT
advertisement

Von Hoff has had a successful season, winning the Australian Criterium Championships in January before taking a stage of the Tour Down Under in national colours. He has also taken victories on British roads for ONE Pro at the Rutland-Melton CiCLE Classic and at the Canary Wharf round of the Tour Series.

“My goal this year has been to step back to racing in the top tier so I can show what I can do and with ONE Pro Cycling progressing from the British domestic scene to Pro-Continental it felt like a natural fit,” he added.

“Here they will get invited to some of the biggest races in the World and I’ll be able to race back at the top level. I believe that with the right support I can beat some of the fastest guys in the world.”

You can read more at Cyclingnews.com



via Cyclingnews Latest News http://ift.tt/1KMmLP5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...