Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Tour de France stage 17 - Finish line quotes

http://ift.tt/29MnSVG

Ilnur Zakarin (Katusha) - stage winner

"I did my best today. I'm very happy now. Thanks to my teammates for the support. This result for me is no surprise because I tried and I won. It's a dream."

Chris Froome (Team Sky) - overall leader

ADVERTISEMENT
advertisement

“I'm pretty happy with my day. It's always difficult to know what will happen after a day of rest but I felt pretty good. I was completely surrounded by teammates. I wanted to stay up with the best and watch everyone, it was not planned to attack but I saw the opportunity to take time on my rivals and it worked, so I'm in a good position.

“Richie is one of the very best riders in the world. Today he again proved that he is in his place when he is fighting for a place on the podium. He made an incredible race.

“Things can still happen and tomorrow the time trial will be a big deal.”

You can read more at Cyclingnews.com



via Cyclingnews Latest News http://ift.tt/29W2k7n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...